BaneRants  

You must be at least this tall to ride this ride

::Tip Jar::






::Menu::

View My Stats




eXTReMe Tracker


Crusader for Christ Crusader against Islam


This blog is protected from memes by Grundir the Implacable



Creative Commons License
This work
licensed under
a Creative
Commons License
.

RSS FEED

email me






::Links::


Pat Dollard

James Lileks
(My Idol)


Sharp Knife
(My Other Hero)


BaneRants
(Wordpress)

Now With Best ofs!

Haunted Soldier

Curses & Chrome

All Atwitter

Maiden Magnetic

Random Bits of Pomposity

Baldilocks

Vox Day

Velociman

Pondering...

Doc in the Box

Protein Wisdom

Atlas Shrugs

Twenty Major

Northwoods
Woman


Kolyada.com

Olbermmeinfuhrer

DaddyBlogger



::Previous::
  • A Call To Prayer...



  • ::Past::
  • September 2002
  • October 2002
  • November 2002
  • December 2002
  • January 2003
  • February 2003
  • March 2003
  • April 2003
  • May 2003
  • June 2003
  • July 2003
  • August 2003
  • September 2003
  • October 2003
  • November 2003
  • December 2003
  • January 2004
  • February 2004
  • March 2004
  • April 2004
  • May 2004
  • June 2004
  • July 2004
  • August 2004
  • September 2004
  • October 2004
  • November 2004
  • December 2004
  • January 2005
  • February 2005
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • March 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • May 2011
  • September 2012







  • This is my Blog...There are many like it, but this one is mine...

    This page is powered by Blogger.


        Friday, December 29, 2006

    A Call To Prayer...

    Why should the muzzies have all the fun?

    Hey, we have a family friend and neighbor named Paula who is in a bad way. She went into a one hour 'procedure' yesterday that turned into a six hour 'surgery', and they ended up stopping it because she was too full of dye, plus they had other patients scheduled (God Bless the VA, yes, she's a veteran, too. Welcome to rationed government health care) so they sent her home to suffer...


    I asked the wife what she'd gone in to have done, and she proceeded to gross me out in great detail, so I held my hand up and said shut up, you could've just said 'female problems' and saved us both a lotta grief.

    So pray for this nice lady's snatch, wouldja please? Thanks. Oh, and you may as well throw in her other female parts, too. I guess they have those, though I tend to only care about the one. Sounds like she may be getting spayed soon, from the sounds of things. Yeesh.

    Off the subject, but still in the spiritual realm, I guess, my demon came back last night, and she brought a fiend. I mean, friend. I suspect that spirits on both sides of the aisle are gender neutral, and adopt forms as needed, including those of animals. In this case, I had two beautiful naked Eurasian looking women in bed with me, and one of them was pulling gently on my dick, which was kinda nice, at first.

    You see, I have been having troubled sleep, lately, for various reasons (one of them being pain) so I have been doing a little codeine here and there, and some Benadryl, because I have been unable to sleep with my mask on for some reason lately, and so I snore and get terribly congested.

    I tell you this, because I think that certain drugs, in certain combinations, in certain people, can open up a window into the soul, a 'chink in the armor', if you will. I have been having dreams where my beloved dead come to me, and I hold them and soothe them while they cry. I just don't know...

    I know, I know, you're sayin 'get back to the part where she's pulling your dick, fucker!' so okay, there I was, getting pleasantly wanked, my arms behind my head, which was resting on my hands, and two warm, naked bodies pressed against me, and I looked up into both their eyes, and noted the beautiful Jade color, and then I noted that they both look very similar to the description Bram Stoker wrote of Dracula's Brides in his novel and...

    Well, they noted my knowing, and their irises slitted reptilian, or cat-like, and their pupils turned into black slits, and their hard faces hardened even further,and as their lips began to pull back from their teeth I said "Get thee behind me, Satan, in the name of Jesus Christ..." and they both turned into something fat and putrid with blackened, burnt skin and eyes burning with a terrible hatred and then they...

    Were gone. I awoke, and my blankets were off of me, I was covered in sweat which began to chill almost immediately in my cold room, as I lay there, my head resting on my hands, looking up at the ceiling.
    I covered myself, and prayed for a while, then fell fast asleep until after 9am.

    And I fear we may have a Black Hole into our house, or a small Bermuda-type triangle, or some other sort of event horizon that sucks Nat into it nearly every day, in the same place. Seriously. I am thinking of having scientists come, bringing beepy things, and things with dials and needles, to check it out.

    Every day, she wipes out in the same spot, rounding the couch from the living room into the kitchen, and I hear the splat of some part of her hitting the floor, and then the wail, and then Johnny hollering "Daddy! Nattie fell down! I think thee needth thum hewp!"
    I am considering festooning her in all of the various safety gear we have around the house: helmets, elbow pads, braces, etc, and telling her that this will have to be her outfit for a while, until she ceases showing all of the aerodynamic qualities of a Bumblebee. For a girl who prefers to spend most of her time mostly naked (panties, Princess Crown, and Faery Wings notwithstanding) that might just get her to consider braking into the curve.

    Sigh...

    If anybody would like to have my weird life, I am considering putting it up for sale on eBay. I accept PayPal, and money orders, but we'll have to wait for your check to clear before you can take possession.


    Update:

    I stood in the stairwell a bit ago, telling the wife the tale of my lady visitors, the wife being in the downstairs bathroom. She showed jealousy, first, and then fell into the tale. And as I told it, a cold breeze began to run along my arm, jostling my arm hairs, and then the Christmas Cactus on the shelf next to my hand began to rustle and quiver, and then the leaves of the 'Serpent's Tongue' plant next to it began to shiver.

    I pointed this all out to the wife, and we pondered. Sure, I'm in a stairwell, but this breeze, for that is what it was, was coming across me, from where there is only a solid wall. All of our windows are closed, there is a fat towel across the front door sill to keep out the cold, and all of our heaters are passive, oil-filled radiators.

    Yet still, the cold wind blew across me, so I sneered at it and came upstairs to write this. And now I have a cold spot between my shoulder blades, as if something is resting its hand there, while it reads over my shoulder...